We need volunteers for our Thrift Store!
A Great Place to Shop and Donate- CHECK US OUT!
Back by popular demand- UPSTAIRS BAG SALE…all clothes and accessories that you can cram into a bag are only $5.00. (Shoes do not qualify).
860 16th St. N.E.
Hickory, NC 28601
Tuesday – Friday, 12:00 p.m. – 6:00p.m.
Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Store Contact Information:
Phone: 828 327-4796
Agency Contact Information:
Phone: 828 324-9917
The Family Care Center Thrift Store located at the corner of Springs Road and Highland Avenue is a great resource for your shopping needs and for donating items. Revenue generated helps homeless families with dependent children transition to self-sufficiency and permanent housing. REMEMBER, WE PICK UP YOUR DONATIONS TO US AND WILL DELIVER YOUR PURCHASES. See Thrift Store Manager for details. We need volunteers for our Thrift Store!
- Clothing – Good quality, slightly used and inexpensive clothing for your family.
- Furniture – Wonderful selection of new brand name furniture from brand names you know and love.
- Used Furniture – Good prices on usable items for college students, newly marrieds, second homes.
- Household Items – Dishes, glassware, linens, and accessories for your home.
- Children’s Items – Toys, stuffed animals, strollers, and more to delight the little ones!
- Recreational Equipment – Fitness items, games, and sports equipment!
The Family Care Center of Catawba Valley, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit agency in operation since 1988, serves homeless families with dependent children through an emergency and transitional residential program. We offer physical, emotional, social and educational services to assist families in the transition to self-sufficiency. The Center, founded on Judeo-Christian principles, ministers to all persons without discrimination.